Your Cart Is Empty
Catalogs - 8.5 x 5.5 Finished Size
Flyers and Brochures
CD Insert And Traycard
Catalogs - 8.5 x 11 Finished Size
Scratch Off Printing
Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM)
Prices Starting at: $21.00
Quantities >= 5 Starting at: $19.00
Quantities >= 10 Starting at: $17.00
Online Non-Automated ($0.00)
Heat Weld Only ($1.25)
Gloss Vinyl ($0.00)
Matte Vinyl ($0.00)
Matte Smooth Vinyl ($0.00)
Black Grommet(pkg) ($1.25)
White Grommet(pkg) ($1.25)
Gold Grommet(pkg) ($1.25)
[21.00/ea] Price Subtotal:
Estimated Shipping Date:
Estimated Delivery Date:
Add To Cart
We offer Commercial Strength Industrial Vinyl Banners at discounted rates. Use Banners to promote "Sale Specials" or to get attention at Tradeshows
VINYL BANNER SPECS
- We use an Industrial Strength, 13 oz. thickness
- Gloss or Matte Vinyl Mesh or Matte Smooth material
- Gloss or Matte Vinyl Mesh material is for long term Outdoor Usage
- Matte Smooth Vinyl Material is for Indoor or short term Outdoor usage
- 4 color process on 1 side (4/0)
- If you chose Heat Weld Seams, the overlap weld is 1" in from the edge
- We use Industrial strength, Stainless Steel Grommets
- Grommets Holes are placed every 2-3 ft.
- Banners are shipped in UPS Certified Strength Mailing Tubes.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS / SUGGESTIONS
CREATING ARTWORK FOR BANNERS THAT BLEED TO OUTSIDE EDGES
If your Banner bleeds off the outside edges, please make sure to create your artwork so that it is 1/2" larger than the ordered banner size. (1/4" bleeds on all sides)
If you order a 4 ft. x 8 ft. banner, create your artwork to be 48-1/2" x 96-1/2".
WHEN TO CONSIDER "HEAT WELD SEAM SEALING" OF THE EDGES OF BANNERS
It is recommended to have your Banner edges Heat Weld Seam Sealed when you are adding Grommets for Hanging, and the Banner is going to be used outdoors for a considerable length of time. The Heat Weld process is taking the edges of your banner and folding back 1" of material to the backside of the Banner, and using a high Heat Welding process to make a seam creating 2 layers of Banner Material. This two layers of Banner material creates excellent strength and stability to punch the Grommets Holes through adding strength for hanging outdoors. If your Vinyl Banner is being used for short-term indoor usage there is no need for Heat Weld Seams, as the one layer of banner materials with Grommets will hold up adequately.
- 1-2 Business Days for 1-5 Banners without Hemming or Grommets
- 2-3 Business Days 6-10 Banners without Hemming or Grommets
- 3-4 Business Days for 10-15 Banners without Hemming or Grommets
- ADD 1 BUSINESS DAY IF HEMMING AND GROMMETING IS NEEDED
- Call for Quantities above 15 for Special Pricing and Turnaround Times.
- Orders placed and digital files approved by 1:00 p.m. EST sets your Turn Time.
UPS SHIPPING TIMES
Get "REAL TIME" UPS shipping rates directly in the pricing calculator.
Sorry, there are no templates for this item.
Added To Cart
Your item was added to the shopping cart
6/13/2021 - 6/18/2021